Local Info

Local Government

If you want to report a street light out of service, contact TXU-Oncor at 888-313-4747 and the light will be repaired within 15 days.

City Council members serve in places, not districts. Therefore all Council members represent the entire city. If a citizen has a concern, they may contact the mayor or any of the six council members.

Council meetings are the first and third Mondays of the month starting at 7:30 at City Hall.

Mike Felix


Visit the Sachse Website for more information on local government